Spray Foam Insulation Experts
Serving Anderson, SC; Greenville, SC; Spartanburg, SC; and the Surrounding Areas
There are several benefits to spraying foam insulation in your home. Foam Insulation Company can help you save money on energy costs, reducing your heating and cooling bills. Foam insulation reduces airborne dust and allergens. It helps with mold and mildew prevention and creates and significantly reduces airborne noise, making your home quieter and more comfortable.
We have self-power generating trucks/trailers so we need nothing other than the space to pull up and park to get started making you comfortable.
We’ve sprayed anything from Restaurant Refrigerators to Bank Office spaces. Making each and everyone comfortable along the way.
Whether it’s your garage or just that you want 68 degrees inside during the summer. We can help you achieve it.
We spray to seal the deal to turn your attic into space you can use.
We are an innovative insulation installer using the latest products and techniques to ensure superior energy performance. We diligently research independent studies and government reports on energy and health issues related to our industry. As a restult of this, we are confident that we offer the safest, healthiest and highest performing insulation systems available today.
Foam Insulation Company serves the Spartanburg, Charleston, Columbia, Greenville, and Anderson, SC areas, as well as Asheville, NC and the rest of Western
Benefits of Foam Insulation
• Powerful insulator
• Saves energy
• Provides an air tight seal
• Creates a barrier for moisture
• Mold deterrent
• Lasts a long time
• & More!
Open-Cell Spray Foam Insulation
• Bi-directional drying
• Good for long term seasonal movement
• Lower cost
• Not a good source for mold growth
• Provides sound dampening qualities
Closed-Cell Spray Foam Insulation
Some of the benefits are:
• Can reject bulk water (recognized as a flood resistant material by FEMA)
• Can be applied at low temperatures (as low as 5 degrees F)
• Lower vapor permeance
• Higher tensile and bond strength
• Adds wall racking strength
• Adds impact resistance
Aksel WagnerSales Representative
Support Crew and Foam Insulation Installer
Open position for Support Crew and Foam Insulation Installer. The applicant will support other crew members by alternating between spraying foam insulation and managing foam machine and equipment.
- Must first and foremost be a cultural fit for our team
- Professional level experience and a high degree of competency in the industry
- Technical knowledge and ability to diagnose and troubleshoot rig equipment
- Be available on evenings and weekends, on occasion
- Have reliable transportation and willingness to travel
- Tolerate heights and work in extreme environmental conditions
- Must be able to lift at least 60 lbs
- Flexibility in schedule – your schedule will differ from day-to-day
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record (3 years) required
- Clean background required
- Load and unload insulation materials
- Shaving walls
- Properly maintain equipment, tools
- Work off elevated platforms, ladders, or mechanical lifts
- Apply insulation to walls and roof decks
- Complete prep work for installation
- Operate tools safely
- Use common hand tools such as knives, scissors, and staple guns
- Follow safety guidelines and procedures
- Help document jobs with basic drawings, measurements, photos
- Ensure a clean job site
©2019, Foam Insulation Company